Fedora 7 on Dell Latitude D520
Charles Roth, 21 June 2007
Any feedback is most welcome
- Fix extra mouse hits.
(Symptom: moving the mouse over a web page in a browser sometimes causes odd hits
on the page, or acts as if the Back button had been pressed).
- Change "ServerLayout" InputDevice from "Synaptics" to "Mouse0".
- Change "InputDevice", Identifier from "Synaptics" to "Mouse0".
- In the same section, change "Driver" from "synaptics" to "mouse".
- Change the protocol from "auto-dev" to "IMPS/2".
- Enable WiFi at all times (disable non-existent WiFi hotkey).
here, just in case).
- Speed up the DVD. (Same page)